Moadon Kol Chadash
Moadon After-School 2017-18 Registration
September 5, 2017 - May 25, 2018
A separate registration form MUST be completed for each child. Please complete all required fields.
Membership, Additional Programs, Related Fees and Due Dates
Student and Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Information
Siblings, Emergency Contacts, Grandparents & Special Friends
Medical & Additional Information
Moadon now offers two unique tracks for Jewish education and Hebrew language, both including teachings toward becoming a Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
TRACK 1 - Moadon
Jewish living, connection to Israel, Jewish culture and Hebrew language. Spoken primarily in English.
TRACK 2 - Ivrit B'Ivrit (All in Hebrew)
A special Hebrew Immersion track for Gan Gani alumni and Hebrew speaking students.
Classes are available from 4:00-6:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. (Minimum of six students per track per day needed.)
PAY FOR ONE DAY AND YOU CAN ATTEND ALL FOUR DAYS!
REGISTER BEFORE Monday, August 21, 2017 and SAVE $100!
1 Student..........................$2,000 ($1,900 when registered by August 21, 2017.)
2 or More Students............$3,000 ($2,900 when registered by August 21, 2017.)
Moadon Tuition Fees include -
1. Family membership:
- Additional school days AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- High Holiday Services (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Family Services)
- Holiday family workshops
- Grandparent and Special Friends' Day
2. Round trip transportation via licensed kids transportation service:
- Minimum six children per route
- Routes can accommodate multiple schools given appropriate time frame and distance
- Pick-up and Drop-off schools are the same
Thank you to our anonymous donor for underwriting transportation
We are pleased to offer this new service. Please be patient as we work out all the details.
My child will participate in:
Track 1 - Moadon
Track 2 - Ivrit B'Ivrit (All in Hebrew)
My child will attend the following days:
Please indicate your interest in transportation from/to your child's school:
Monday TO Moadon
Monday FROM Moadon
Tuesday TO Moadon
Tuesday FROM Moadon
Wednesday TO Moadon
Wednesday FROM Moadon
Thursday TO Moadon
Thursday FROM Moadon
ABOVE & BEYOND -- For your post B'nai Mitzvah student!
- An opportunity to socialize with peers, have dinner, and discuss current events and important Jewish issues pertaining to teenagers
- Classes will be held on Tuesday nights, with the exact dates forthcoming
- Classes will be held from either 6:30 - 8:00pm OR 7:00 - 8:30pm, depending on the majority of family preferences
- Please invite your non-Moadon friends to register as well
- $300/seven sessions
Check here to register for Above & Beyond!
My first choice for timing is:
6:30 - 8:00pm
7:00 - 8:30pm
Disclosure and Acceptance of Financial Policies:
A non-refundable deposit of $200 per child is due with this application, which will apply to the total tuition amount due. Once your child is registered, you are financially responsible for the entire fee, which is due in full by September 5, 2017. Payments must be made in full in order for your child to begin the school year. All deposits, tuition and membership fee payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. We are unable to accommodate requests for make-up days.
Payment is made to "Moadon Kol Chadash" and may be made by cash, check, money order or credit card. A 3% processing fee will be added to credit card payments.
Typing your name as an electronic signature in the space below indicates that you are affirming the following:
I have read and understand the above financial responsibilities and policies. If I am unable to meet the expectation articulated, I will contact the Moadon administration before the September 5, 2017 due date.
Do Not Fill This Out